UJS Financial servicesTax Returns

A tax return is a document that must be filed with the HM Revenue & Customs declaring liability for taxation. Different bodies must file different returns with respect to various forms of taxation.

Who must send a Tax Return?

  • sole traders
  • self-employed persons
  • partners in a business partnership
  • company directors


The team of specialists from “UJS Financial Services” can provide the following services:

  • Free professional advice;
  • Accounting for income and expenses of your business;
  • Preparing, filling and sending Tax Return forms to the HM Revenue & Customs;
  • All other services related to Tax Refund (CIS, P60,P45).