A tax return is a document that must be filed with the HM Revenue & Customs declaring liability for taxation. Different bodies must file different returns with respect to various forms of taxation.
Who must send a Tax Return?
- sole traders
- self-employed persons
- partners in a business partnership
- company directors
The team of specialists from “UJS Financial Services” can provide the following services:
- Free professional advice;
- Accounting for income and expenses of your business;
- Preparing, filling and sending Tax Return forms to the HM Revenue & Customs;
- All other services related to Tax Refund (CIS, P60,P45).